From routine cleanings and fillings to bruxism devices, Patrick C. Blaney, D.D.S. is equipped to handle all your dental needs. To help you understand your options, we’ve included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page.
Services we offer include:
- Dental Crowns & Bridges
- Dental Bonding
- Dental Implants
- Dental Sealants
- Dental X-Rays
- Mouth Guards
- Periodontal Disease
- Root Canal (Endodontics)
- Teeth Whitening Options
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMJ, TMD)
- Tooth Extraction
- Wisdom Tooth Removal
What Sets Us Apart?
- The latest hardware and software for DEXIS intraoral digital x-rays
- New digital panoramic x-ray machine
- Intraoral photography, air abrasion, transillumination
- Diagnodent for detecting early decay
- Nu Calm for enhancing our patients relaxation during appointments
- Sedatives are also available
Initial Oral Examination
Your initial oral examination includes a visual examination, charting, periodontal probing, diagnosis and treatment recommendations. We will also take x-rays, which includes the panoramic x-ray for proper diagnosis of the anterior (front) and posterior (back) teeth as well as the bite-wing x-ray series for proper diagnosis of proximal decay of posterior teeth.